Charlotte absolutly loves bathtime! I think she likes it almost as much as she likes to eat and sleep. She just eats up the warm, soothing water.
We wrap her up in the blanket while we bathe her and pull out one body part at a time to wash it. We pour warm water over the blanket throughout the bath. This helps keep her warm and happy! She looks like a drunk the entire time we bathe her with her big ol' belly, heavy head and drowsy facial expressions.
14 comments:
She is so cute! I want to come see her! Are you up for visitors? I always wait a couple weeks because I know how overwhelming it is adjusting, and then all the visitors... So I would love to come if its ok! She is honestly so darling in that last pic! Congrats on your new family!
Greta used to freak out when we first started giving her baths. You're lucky!
SO CUTE! I am so glad you posted. I was dying to see your little girl!
She is a cutie! I see a lot of you in her Laura, that first pic reminds me of you. You and Adam have every reason to be proud. Wish I was closer would give anything to hold her.
Boy, she wasn't that happy when we bathed her. I'm sure the warm blankie and water make all the difference. What a sweet face. Is she going to have an outie belly button like her mom?????
Larua, she's gorgeous. I want a little girl!
She has your smile! Cute cute girl!
Hey Laura, Does Charlotte always keep her head cocked to the side like this?
No,sometimes it cocks to the other side. She's only two weeks old...she can't hold up her head for very long yet.
Laura,
I am so excited for you! She is adorable!
She is so amazing to me! She smiles even before she is 2 weeks old! What a very talented and beautiful child you have there!!
Oh, meant to say, she looks like a picture of Adam I have in the last photo of this group. I can see him in her eyes in that pic.
Also, does she have the beginnings of a dimple or two?
This is the cutest face!!!! I can't wait to meet her!
OH my gosh! Smiling so young! What an adorable baby, laura you done good! :)
Post a Comment