
This is going to be our first Christmas together! While my family was here, we went and bought our first Christmas tree! We bought a real one this year with the plan to buy an artificial tree when they go on sale after Christmas. Although, I've enjoyed the pine smell so much that I might ask Adam if we can do a real tree every year. I started putting the lights on, and then Adam did the rest. It was funny because our idea of Christmas lights on a tree was very different, and you could see it on our tree. My lights were spaced out pretty far, and Adam likes them concentrated. Our tree looked so goofy that Adam had to fix the part I did so that our lighting was consistent.

It was fun decorating for Christmas, but I am definitly looking forward to the collection of Christmas decorations through out the years. With it being our first Christmas, we don't have a lot to decorate with. Luckily, we got married in December and used ornaments and lights as decor at our reception so we did have some stuff!

2 comments:
Isn't Christmas decorating so fun!!! It is one of my very favorite things to do. Your tree is very cute. Maybe we can go shopping for a few fun Christmas decorations in Houston after Christmas! You can never have enough.
Cassie, after 29 years of being married...you can have enough!!
Laura, I love the picture of you and Adam on the couch..y'all are SO cute!
Can't wait to see y'all!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment