Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Boy's Birthday Bash

Jonas turned 2 last week.  We had a little birthday celebration here at home with the family.  I made him a dirt cake with some construction trucks on it.  He was so excited to play with his trucks that he didn't even finish eating his cake.
I don't know what it is about little boys and things that go, but this birthday celebration had a very specific theme without being planned.  All the gifts he recieved were cars,trains, tractors or trucks or had something of the kind on it...except the shoes that Aunt Lippy gave him.  When he opened that present he just replied, "No" and moved onto something else. 
I just love this little boy.  He is so full of life and energy.  He's beginning to talk like crazy, and it's been fun to hear him articulate the thoughts that are in his head.

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

He looks all grown up!

Emily and Seth said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he's 2 already. Time flies. I feel like I'll turn around and John will be off to college.

Allison and Boyd said...

I can't believe he is TWO! Crazy! He looks so big. I wish I can hear him talk like crazy. I bet it is super funny!