I honestly don't know if I even have 10 pet peeves to share. Here goes...
1. When people are rude to someone who is trying to serve them. For example, if someone gets annoyed with their waiter or mad at a customer service rep. I just feel like most of the time the person they are getting upset with really has no say in the situation or truly feels bad if they did make a mistake. I also always worry that perhaps the waiter or whoever is trying to help is having a really bad day. What if something terrible happened at home and they are doing their best that day to just make it through work?
2. When I ask someone what they are thinking about and they say "nothing." That's not true. If you don't want to share what's on your mind with me that if fine, but just tell me that.
3. Road rage. I don't understand it at all. I think people that get upset on the road just look ridiculous. Plus, it solves NOTHING. Getting angry doesn't make you feel better, and it doesn't make the other person magically want to be helpful towards you.
4. Constant negativity (like this post maybe?). Sometimes things in life are a bummer, and we all need to vent, mourn, whatever. It bugs me though when people find something to complain about in the good things that happen to them as well.
5. Belching. It's ALWAYS gross and rude. It never happens in our house. The family knows all wrath will come upon them if they do.
6. Getting splashed in the face. I hated swimming with my brothers for this very reason. I warned Adam about it when we were dating. I don't know why, but if I get splashed in the face anger boils up inside of me. Anger is not an emotion I frequently feel so it kind of frustrates me that I have difficulty controlling it over some water in my face. If we ever swim together please, please, please don't splash any water in my direction!
alright, this is probably my lamest post yet. I have thought all night (the kiddos woke me up a few times and somehow this is what I thought of as I drifted back to sleep) and these are the only pet peeves I can come up with. All the readers should be happy though knowing that most likely you haven't annoyed me! It takes a lot to get me bugged...


5 comments:
I agree with all your peeves.
I hope I haven't belched in front of you:) I'll use the rest of your 10 with my 10 when I finally do these fun post...unfortunate for me.
i felt the same way when writing it--- what a negative post. it took me days to post it. and in response to your comment NOTHING you did peeved me! i like youre list and can agree too
I have the same issue with getting splashed in the face. It's a huge mystery to me...but nothing makes me angry so quickly.
You are a far better person than I. I am pretty sure I could come up with 10 pretty quickly. That is scary and best I be working on that.
Post a Comment