Wow...this year flew by! My mom always said that time goes faster the more children you have. I'm beginning to see what she means. I feel like this little man was a baby for very long at all. Each day he leaves more of his "baby-ness" behind to embrace toddlerhood. Oh man, I am not ready for this guy to be a toddler. He is so fun, but he is into everything! I know I keep saying that everytime I post about him, but that's pretty much all he does...gets into things!
He just got three of his molars during the past two weeks. He likes playing "Ring Around the Rosies" and LOVES going outside. If he had his way, we'd spend the entire day out there.
This is usually the view I see of him when we're out there. He's constantly running away from me seeing what he can explore.
We kept his birthday celebration pretty low key this year. We weren't sure what time Adam would make it home, so we didn't invite anyone over. Charlotte was not to keen on that. She kept asking, "Why aren't any of his friends coming over for his birthday?"
He opened some gifts. He loved the ball whacking toy Mita sent him. If Charlotte tried to play with it at all, he would freak out by shouting at her and waving that hammer in all directions. Hopefully he'll be more willing to share it tomorrow.
I LOVE his candle blowing video because he's trying so hard to eat the fire. I've never seen a kid do that before.
He loved the cupcake and had no problems with diving right into it.
Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy!
8 comments:
I can't believe he's already a year! He is so grown up, even from a couple months ago during pictures. Such a cutie! And that candle eating is hilarious...first time I've seen it.
Wow! A whole year! Hard to believe and yet he looks so different than even the last time I saw him. He is looking like quite a little man. So cute!
I was going to call him today and then I thought maybe not a good idea since he is only one. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me and tell him I love him and miss him so much! Of course, Charlotte too!!!
And, true to fashion, our gift will be late. Just got one part of it in the mail today.
Happy Birthday Sweet Little Jonas!
Happy birthday Jonas! I love that first picture of him....he looks so grown up! Such a cutie pie.
Oh my gosh. Skype did him no justice today! He looks so much older in these pics than I realized! He is absolutely adorable. We love you Jonas.
Awww this is super cute :) I've never seen a kid try to eat fire either... it's a good thing he didn't succeed!! lol!
I love that video. So cute.
One year has just made him cuter than ever. I feel so blessed to have spent so many months from this past year with him. It was wonderful having that time with him, but it sure makes me miss him that much more. I can't wait until we meet again....give him a great big kiss and hug from Mita.
Happy Birthday Jonas! He looks so grown up! Man, he wasn't a baby for very long. I love the picture of him walking in his little bitty jeans! SO CUTE! I miss you and your little ones.
Post a Comment