This little guy seems to think he's Spider-Man. Lately, I've found him climbing all sorts of things. All of which he's unable to get himself down from...like this chair and our shoe shelf.
And he looks like Spider-Man scaling a wall when he crawls, only he goes horizontally.
I saw him playing with a spider about a month ago. I wonder if it bit him...
6 comments:
That is hilarious. Maybe it was the "mud":) His terrified face on the shoe shelf cracks me up.
Hey, he's our little Spidy...thanks for posting that...I just want him to crawl all the way to me...send him on his way!
lol he really does crawl like spiderman!
LOL!
SO cute! By the way! I love your family pictures, and the mud fight is classic! :)
I love his crawl. Gatlin used to do that too. We called it his "bear cub" crawl. He is growing up I can't believe he is almost one!
Post a Comment