roll the toilet paper off the roll, and play in the toilet when sister forgets to put the seat down (we've had to start keeping the bathroom door closed), throw the shoes by the door, throw toys, pull sister's hair whenever she's laying on the floor, bite sock-less toes and any nose (we're trying to curb the biting), climb the stairs, push the buttons on the Xbox and Wii remote, cruise along the couches, pull cans off the shelf in the pantry, climb into the laundry basket and throw out all the folded clothes, eat dirt, grass and anything else he can get in his mouth, attempt to climb into the dishwasher when mom is loading it, play with the door stops on the back of the doors, spin the wheels on sister's baby stroller or toy vacuum, etc.
So, he's not super interested in playing with me when I try to sit down and do something with him. It's a little strange since Charlotte was always clamouring for attention. Little brother has been pretty good about entertaining himself. I thought it would be bliss, but it's not because I really don't have anymore time now than before to do something I want to do. Instead the time once spent entertaining is now spent picking up the aftermath of Tornado Jonas. And I love him. And I love to organize. So really, I am really in a win-win situation here!
No weight or height stats this month. I don't think he's grown too much because he's still in 12 month clothing. He gave up his pacifier this month, by his own will. His naps are becoming more consistent...finally! He is tons of fun to have around. A happy, happy boy despite being on the serious side. Yadda, yadda, yadda...here are some cute pictures.
6 comments:
Awww! He's adorable. You sound like such a good mom. :)
He is so cute! I love those dimples!
haha can I just copy and paste this into a post about Cole! So much alike!
Well Jonas is such a little cutie! I think him and Cole would have been good little friends.
Awww...he is getting so big. I sure do miss you guys!
He is just SO gorgeous! I can't wait to sqinch those cute cheeks in person.
I love cheesy smiles! And that second one from the bottom looks just like his daddy did at that age when he smiled!
Post a Comment