That is adorable!!!
I love that smile! I hope she is still doing that when she and Laura come to visit. I can't wait!!
Oh my goodness laura...that is so cute!!! She is beautiful!
Aww...I love it. I can't believe how big she is getting, look at all of her teeth.
I love it! That is a promised way of getting you to smile, I'm sure.
oh, I love the cheesy smile!!!
Joshua used to do that exact same smile, I'll have to find the picture of him and show it to you. Hmmm, looks like she's a chip of her ol' uncle block.
Kids have the cutest way of smiling!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is adorable!!!
I love that smile! I hope she is still doing that when she and Laura come to visit. I can't wait!!
Oh my goodness laura...that is so cute!!! She is beautiful!
Aww...I love it. I can't believe how big she is getting, look at all of her teeth.
I love it! That is a promised way of getting you to smile, I'm sure.
oh, I love the cheesy smile!!!
Joshua used to do that exact same smile, I'll have to find the picture of him and show it to you. Hmmm, looks like she's a chip of her ol' uncle block.
Kids have the cutest way of smiling!!
Post a Comment