Adam has been trying to give Charlotte "tastes" of everything pretty much since the time she was born. Charlotte reacts as though everything tastes the same. It really bugs Adam because he keeps waiting for her to show some kind of like or dislike. His biggest complaint so far is that she doesn't even pucker up when he gives her a taste of lemon. I think he was fed up with it all when we went to Red Robin last night and just handed her the entire lemon slice.

I think he got the reaction he was looking for!
8 comments:
LOL! That totally made me laugh out loud in my quite little office space! Her face is hillarious! I'm glad he finally got a reaction out of her. We gave Hailey lemon at IHOP the other day it was so funny. We totally need to give her a slice to hold and suck on though especially since she instantly puts everything in her mouth. And no I cant quit posting becuase I am hoping it will make you want to keep up!
Wow-that is cute!
It is nice that she has a tooth-Kindle is almost 9 months now and is still toothless, just like her big brother was. Oh well, she'll get teeth eventually...
That first picture of Charlotte is way adorable! She is getting so big
I chewed on huge carrots like that the whole time I was teething. My mom thought it would help my eye site...it didn't. I'm blind as a bat without my glasses or contacts! She gets cuter and cuter every time I see a picture of her!
LOL...she is so cute! I love her lemon face. Aren't Dads fun?
She is such a cutie and getting so big!
I LOVE these lemon pictures!!! Adorable. I really need you to help post a cute slideshow like you have. I love it and I love you.
And how do you get a picture next to your comments like your friends? Hmmmm
Post a Comment