So, anyone who went to high school with me pretty much knows that I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl. I don't remember ever wearing anything but jeans in high school! Well, with the job I have now, I can't wear jeans to work. Today, was a special day because we got to wear jeans in and it totally made my day. So this post is dedicated to jeans and reasons why they're great.Jeans...
- match everything...you can wear any color with jeans and it'll look good
- are comfortable
- are warm (skirts/dress pants are NOT suitable for Cleveland's winters)
- can be dressed up...you can wear with a blouse and heels and look fabulous
- are flexible
- allow you to move free (you have to watch how you're sitting in a skirt, but not in jeans!
- can be worn many times before washing and no one can tell (I promise I do wash my jeans though)
- Jeans can easily be recycled (cut-offs, jean quilts, etc.)
- It's cool if they look worn (you can't wear a skirt, shirt or khaki's with a hole in it and still look decent)
Jeans make me so HAPPY!!!
2 comments:
That is so great! I too LOVE jeans...fabulous!!!
So glad it made your day--I love the simple things in life!
Laura, I am with you. Jeans are the best, they feel so good on and can be worn over and over again. There is nothing better than a great pair of jeans!!
Post a Comment