Today I forgot to put my wedding rings on, and I also forgot my cell phone. Those things are such a huge part of my daily life that I feel as though I forgot to put my clothes on this morning! It amazes me how certain things play such a huge role in my life and I don't realize it until I go without!
3 comments:
I was a little concerned by the title as to what Adam may have written so I was glad it was you Laura! I feel the same way when I forget my phone also...almost incomplete. How sad is that?
I thought that this one was going to be wierd but I can't really understand how it feels when you forget your cell phone or wedding ring for I have neither. I can only think about what that must feel like (mainly because I've never gone out in public naked, I guess I'll have to try that :) )
Post a Comment