Friday, October 12, 2007

FHE Bowling Night


This past Monday Adam and I went bowling for family home evening. Our friends, Dan and Amber Patty invited us to go with them. It was a lot of fun playing with everyone, but not a whole lot of fun losing. I'm awful at bowling...although I did redeem myself on Wednesday when I beat them all at Wii bowling! Dan absolutly beat us all, and claimed "that's the best game he ever played and he's usually awful," but I'm a little skeptical. :) Adam has a nice spin he puts on
the ball and it was complimented with a nice side kick everytime that kept us all entertained. Amber pretty much rocked at bowling, and did a wonderful job of making it look effortless.
Amber and Dan have the cutest baby girl, Grace. After bowling we went to Friendly's for some food. Adam had fun giving Grace water from his straw. We're so grateful to be good friends with the Pattys!

3 comments:

Amber said...

That was a lot of fun but it was definitely better when us girls beat the guys bowling on the Wii!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Laura...I love the color of your bowling ball!!!
Y'all are the cutest couple in the whole bowling alley!!

Anonymous said...

Laura! You beat Adam at a video game! You MUST tell me your secret