Project #1: Painting the first floor.
Living room before:

After:

Dining area before:
After:
The kitchen has been done for a while:
Project #2 Re-upholstering the dining chairs:

I thought the fruit print would tie all the colors together nicely!
It's been a lot of fun putting my personality into this new place. It has definitly helped make this place our own!
3 comments:
It all looks great! Maybe you should come help me decorate. I'm jealous that everyone else got to visit you guys and we didnt.
WOW!! What an awesome change! It looks wonderful. I love your choice of colors.
Ha! I'm so glad I found your blog from Brittany's. Your house looks fabulous! (Your "purple" is much better than ours!) I'm so happy you got a job...sad for us b/c we had a lunch and wished you could have come, but this is what's best for you right now. You are an amazing person, and I look forward to getting to know you better.
Post a Comment