Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dorothy and Nacho

Happy Post Halloween!  We had a pretty low key Halloween this year. It was pouring rain all day and so we weren't even sure if we were going to be able to go trick-or-treating. However, the rains stopped about 4pm so we were able to go! Unfortunately, most of our neighborhood was banking on there not being any trick-or-treaters due to poor weather, so the number of houses that were passing out candy was slim.
So this year Charlotte and I read "The Wizard of Oz" together. She 's wanted to be Dorothy for Halloween ever since then. Don't judge her costume too harshly. I have little time these days for costume making and that tutu got finished about 30 minutes before we had to leave for the trunk-or-treat the weekend before Halloween. Did I mention that Joanne's was out of the blue tulle I needed and had already made half the tutu out of? So, I had to improvise with the white tulle I had in my closet. Not what I was envisioning, but hey...it's dark when they go trick-or-treating, right?
C has a bit of a flair for the dramatics. She insisted I take a few pictures of her "posing." Here is here "scared" face.
J was Nacho Libre this year. Adam and I went to Cozumel and found the mask while we were there. I did not even get a picture with the mask though because he never wanted to wear it.

Picture of the kids with their cousins and friends right before they went out for the night.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok, I love both those costumes! Love little Nacho Libre, and Charlotte is beautiful.

Angela S said...

Great job on the skirt. It is a fun take on Dorothy AND will work great in other costumes!

Emily and Seth said...

So cute! Hey, props to you for even making your kids' costumes! They look great!

Anonymous said...

后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天