You know what's nice? Being able to go trick-or-treating without coats. That's what we did this year!
So last November we read a book called Little Bo Peep Can't Get to Sleep. It was a few days after Halloween and C informed me that she wanted to be Little Bo Peep for Halloween next year. I thought for sure she would forget about it and want to be something else by the time October came around, but I was wrong.
J still didn't quite get the whole dressing up thing so I decided to milk the themed costumes one more year before he was an opinion about it. I made him a sheep costume, but he kept taking off the ears so lots of people thought he was a cloud.
We went around the neighborhood with the cousins. All the kids were so excited and ready to go get some candy!
2 comments:
so cute! I love that C is wearing boots... The country sure is coming out in her! I love it!!
Adorable costumes! You did a great job on the sheep :) We miss you guys, and sure wish you COULD meet John in person. But until then, I'll just keep posting the pics and videos.
Post a Comment