Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jonas - 9 months


This little boy is becoming more and more of a mama's boy the older he gets.  I love it.  I took him to the doctor today, and he is 30 inches long (90th percentile) and weighs 21 pounds (75th percentile).  He's lengthening out and has lost most of those adorable baby rolls.  He now has eight teeth and is starting to eat more and more "big people" food.  He is VERY picky.  We don't really know what to do with a picky child since Charlotte would eat anything.
He figured out crawling and has just taken off.  He climbs the stairs, pulls himself up, and gets into everything on his level.  He can also throw, and it makes him happy.

5 comments:

Brit said...

he is sooo cute, laura!

Cassie said...

I want to snuggle him! He is so adorable.

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Oh my gosh! He is SO cute! I love that picture of the two of you, I cannot believe how big he is getting.

Karen Nelson said...

It is so fun to see the pride in his face when he throws the ball. He really is such a sweetheart!

The Bald Eagle said...

What are you two going to do? It looks like he's going to be right handed with the way he throws that ball. Both of you are left-handed!