Saturday, February 5, 2011

Turning 4...I mean 24

So, I just celebrated another birthday.  Charlotte got a Birthday Party My Little Pony for Christmas this past year and has been  a little obsessed with birthday parties in general.  We sing happy birthday to people all the time, even when it's not their birthday.  Her pony came with a party hat and when she heard my birthday was coming up, she insisted we have party hats.  So when I came to the decorated dining room to celebrate, this is what I found:

 Yep, a Little Einstein themed party.  Apparently, someone thought I was turning 4 instead of 24.  Walmart only has Justin Beiber, Spongebob, or Little Einstein party hats.  Since party hats were a must, my mom went with Little Einsteins for which I am grateful considering the other options.


Everyone got to sport a hat!

It was a great birthday (minus the fact that I was sick...boo)!  My mom made a chocolate Reese's peanutbutter cup cake...YUM!   Have I mentioned that I love peanutbutter? Cause I do.

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

VERY CUTE!! :) Sometimes it's fun to party like a kid--especially when the kiddos around love it so much! :) right??
And I LOOOOOVE Peanut butter....oh man, that cake looks like HEAVEN!

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Laura!! Your mom makes everything so much fun. And you're never too old to sport a party hat. Love the family picture of you guys wearing your hats :)

Cassie said...

Looks like a really fun party! I wish we could have been there for your birthday! Love you!

Emily and Seth said...

Happy Birthday! I think they picked Einstein because you are so smart! - I can't believe how old Jonas looks! Charlotte and Jonas are so cute! I really do hope we can all live close to each other! Long live Cleveland! (as long as you have a garage)

Gerber Family said...

Looks like a fun party! And that cake looks so yummy! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday friend! I love the Einstein themed party. Charlotte looks so happy! The cake looks really good. I hope you had a good day. I miss you and can't wait to see you and your little family again. =c)

Sarah Coyne said...

Happy b-day!! And I love the decorations!