What a fun outing! She is so cute.
She just radiates happiness. Give her a BIG hug and kiss from her Mimi.
What fun! Where's her surfboard?
Okay, this picture just makes me happy! I just love her face!
Wish I were there playing in the water with her...wook mommy wook!
Hey Laura! That little charlotte can always make me smile! she is going to be the best big sister ever. I love the airport pictures too- what a happy time for your family! Good luck during your last little bit of pregnancy... OH BOY!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a fun outing! She is so cute.
She just radiates happiness. Give her a BIG hug and kiss from her Mimi.
What fun! Where's her surfboard?
Okay, this picture just makes me happy! I just love her face!
Wish I were there playing in the water with her...wook mommy wook!
Hey Laura! That little charlotte can always make me smile! she is going to be the best big sister ever. I love the airport pictures too- what a happy time for your family! Good luck during your last little bit of pregnancy... OH BOY!!
Post a Comment