Here's a video of Charlotte telling me about her new books and toys.
She was so excited about that dress that we had to put it on immediately!
She is such a girl and just loves her girly things. Kiss those sweet cheeks for me over and over again.
Hi Laura, this is Jenny Jenkins...now Steinmetz...It's so fun to see pictures of you and your little family! I hope you don't mind that I added your blog to our list on our blog, www.peachesandpotatoes.blogspot.com. :)
Basically I love this baby girl, and how girlie she is.
I knew she would be lovely in that dress.Can't wait to see her, it has been so long!
Charlotte is such a doll. I hear you are also expecting another child in September. We hope all goes well with that. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is such a girl and just loves her girly things. Kiss those sweet cheeks for me over and over again.
Hi Laura, this is Jenny Jenkins...now Steinmetz...It's so fun to see pictures of you and your little family! I hope you don't mind that I added your blog to our list on our blog, www.peachesandpotatoes.blogspot.com. :)
Basically I love this baby girl, and how girlie she is.
I knew she would be lovely in that dress.
Can't wait to see her, it has been so long!
Charlotte is such a doll. I hear you are also expecting another child in September. We hope all goes well with that. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment