Sunday, November 1, 2009

Little Lady Bug

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We made Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, and they were so delish that we decided to make it a tradition to have them every Halloween. They take a while to make though, so I didn't get any pictures of them because I finished them just as we were ready to leave for a Halloween Party.
C was a cute little lady bug this year, and it was fun to actually take her out trick-or-treating. She loved holding her little bag and going up and saying "Hi" to everyone that gave her candy.Last minute Adam decided that we should dress up too, so we went as a farmer and his wife.
After we got home last night he wanted to sit down and talk about what we're going to be next year so that we can have all year to prepare our costumes. You'll have to wait and see...

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Your costumes totally crack me up! Way to think on the fly! And Charlotte looks adorable, of course! Can't wait to see next years costumes!

Brittany and Marcin said...

So you're the one that made the KILLER cookies!!! Those were so dang good. Thanks for the recipe link. And I loved y'all's costumes and would not have guessed they were last minute. I know I can always count on you guys to dress up too!

Karlene said...

Wonderful Halloween memories you're making. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

I think that pretty much every little girl this year was a Lady Bug!!! Charlotte looks adorable!!! She's so smile-y, I just love it! We would love to get up that way and meet her some time!

Charlissa said...

Y'all are so cute. C is a dang cute lady bug!!!

Larysa said...

Charlotte is adorable, as always. And I am impressed with what you and Adam came up with last minute. I am excited to see what you come up with after thinking about it for a year.

Lara said...

Love the costumes! The bust is fabulous!!! (wink, wink) Charlotte is beautiful as usual