The above adjective is not a word I would ever use to describe myself. I have had a bountiful amount of craft projects gone terribly wrong. It just doesn't come naturally to me. It actually hardly comes to me at all...I have really good intentions; I try really hard; I practice, and I have accepted the fact that I have been given different talents that help me out in a lot of areas outside of crafting.
Because none of this comes easy to me there is a project I have been working on for months that many people would knock out in a week or less. Despite it having taken so long to complete, I am very proud of it just for the fact that it turned out. It's not a disaster, and that's why I'm posting pictures.
Here is my dresser before (Don't mind the blue tape):

And here it is now:

11 comments:
I tried calling you so that I could say "Wow". You did a great job and maybe you just need to keep up at this crafting thing, it looks like it could come to you.
pshh. i don't know why you don't think "crafty" applies to you. Looks amazing. The transformation is incredible!
SOOOO CUTE! You did a great job! LOVE IT@
Hmmm...maybe a new career from home? The dresser is beautiful. Where did you get such a creative idea?
I think your non-craftiness has turned around! Awesome job!!!
Wow! Look at that, you do have some craftiness in you! NO FAIR! I need some of that. Your dresser looks fabulous, good job!!! :)
Nice job Laura! I don't believe for a second that you aren't crafty! Just look at your living room!
Good job! I also consider myself to be a non-crafty person and I would never attempt something as big as this! Well done you!
Um WOW! Please post directions or a link to the idea or something because...I'm in love.
Amazing!! That looks great. Consider your self CRAFTY.
I have to say WOW too!
SO cute! You did a great job! You are a lot braver than I am. I would never have tackled a project like that.
Post a Comment